The InfoSec Group is working with a private investor with up to $9 million available to fund a computer and network security start-up(s) with at least some traction in the market.
Here are some of the criteria:
- Revolutionary technology; no "me too" products or services
- Has some traction in the marketplace with actual sales
- The larger the average deal size, the better
- Company should be willing to bring on VP Sales (and possibly CEO) with mutual agreement of both the company and the investor *
Any leads, folks? (Please see comments for more details)
* The investor already has someone in mind for the VP Sales, a very high performer from the computer and network security space.